How to get to Todos Santos – Pueblo Magico by car
- From La Paz, take the federal highway 1 towards Los Cabos, 81 kilometers after joining the federal highway 19 leading to Todos Santos.
- From Cabo San Lucas, take federal highway 19 that runs along the coast approximately 73 kilometers.
- On site parking (small lot) plenty of street parking.
From the airport – transportation option
- Eco Baja Tours provides shuttle service between La Paz Airport and San Jose del Cabo Airport – To and from Todos Santos. Their web site is ecobajatours.com or you can call them at (612) 123-0000 (from U.S. 011 52 (612) 123-0000.
Where do I get pesos?
- You can exchange here at the hotel and Todos Santos has two full service banks the easiest way is to use the banks ATM and select pesos.
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- All rates are in US currency.
- Guests that exceed the occupancy per room will be charged $20 USD /guest
Don’t speak Spanish?
- It’s not necessary we speak English.
Vegetarian or special diet needs
- We have a wide variety of vegetarian dishes and if there is a special diet or food allergy we can accommodate you.
Activities near Todos Santos
- Surfing – Snorkeling – Hiking –Biking – Swimming with whale sharks – Horse Back Riding – Whale watching (seasonal) – Endless beaches – Galleries and Artesanias. Hotel Casa Tota can assist you with planning an excursion or special event.
- The weather here is perfect most of the year. Days are bright and clear and nights are cool.
- Hotel Casa Tota allows two dogs per room no more than 40 pounds each. There is a $15.00 dollar charge per day. Please do not leave your dog alone in the room. Please cleanup after your pet, no dogs in the pool and please maintain control of your animal at all times for the safety and comfort of your pet and our guests. We only allow two rooms at a time that will have pets so please make your reservation as far in advance as possible.
- Children are always welcome at Hotel Casa Tota. Please do not leave them unattended at the pool, in the room or bar. If you would like to set up a baby-sitting service please let us know and we will assist you with that.
- High Season – 15 days prior to arrival day the hotel will charge 50%
- Low Season – 7 days prior to arrival day there is no charge
- Please note that at the time of reservation the hotel automatically charges the first night as a guarantee.